Outlook is an E-mail software program by Microsoft in which you can send or receive Email on your coputer. It consits of clear view of email, calendar, contact, message, and so on. Outlook is vital in many field such as display calendar, keep track of contact, alarm, organize, and many more. In this you can delete your hundreds of emails in a second with sweep. In any company members, they can connect with outlook and everyone can share the same address or calendar to exchange each other. You can keep plan meetings and appointments with the help of this outlook. By this you can connect with the right people at the right time so that you can enjoy your life. Sometimes you see that many problems are coming while you open outlook. You will face problem while you accessing emails or any outlook item. It can damage because of oversize, power failure, virus attack on system, during read or write process, etc. Becaue of this you will get some error essage on your outlook.
You can get error message while sending, receiving, inserting, or deleting an email in your MS outlook. These error message can interrupt into your PST files and you will not able to access in a proper way. Some errors are given below.
Inbox repair tool not responding
Scanpst.exe fatal error: 0x80040900
Scanpst.exe entry point not found
Scanpst.exe is not working
If your Windows 7 has corrupted due to some error like Scanpst.exe, then you must look to automatic third party PST repair tool instead. The software is much more faster and efficient than Inbox repair tool which can be used to repair heavily damaged Outlook PST files in Windows 7. So, if you have a corrupt file, oversized files, bug infected PST file etc, don’t worry just use this tool and leave the rest to it.
If you are not abe to remove this error by any antivirus or any program then you must use the manual method which are given below. There are the manual step to repair your lost outlook PST files which are given given below.
1. Open Windows 7 and select the drive
2. Then go to program files-Microsoft office-Office14 folder.
3. Double clock on scanpst.exe.
4. In That Enter the File name which you want to scan or click browse to select the file.
5. To specify the scan log options and then click the option that you want.
6. Click start.
7. If errors are found then you must promote to start the repair process to fix the error.
8. Click Repair.
9. Start outlook with the profile that contains .pst file which you tried to repair.
10. In the navigation pane, click Folder List.
11. In that folder list you might see that folder name and recover your PST files.
If manual method is taking too much or you are unable to remove through this then no need to take tension. You can repair your Outlook PST files with the help of PST repair Tool. This tool is very safe and secure for repairing your files in a proper way. The Stellar PST Repair application is the best recovery tool available to restore your all emails. This recovery tool will recover all Outlook object from any PST file which you have lost from system. No matter the type of damage to your file, or whether your file was protected by an encrypted password, the application will work to restore all Outlook data from any PST file to any location. From this tool, you can export the newly restored PST files directly into Outlook and begin using the mailbox right away.
Features of PST repair Tool:
- Able to restore lost images and attachments embedded in HTML.
- Recover mails with properties including subject, Date, BCC, CC, To, From etc.
- Recovers all mails, messages, journals, contacts etc.
- Identifies and removes duplicate and junk mails
- Enables marking duplicate emails as ‘Expired’
- Facilitates copying or moving the duplicate mails to a different folder
- Recovers lost or forgotten Outlook PST passwords
- Splits large PST files into smaller Outlook importable PSTs
- MS Outlook Support – 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, and 2000.
- It can repair and recover a heavily damaged PST file in Windows 7
- Is much more efficient that Scanpst.exe
- Very simple and user friendly interface