How Software works:
When your outlook PST files are not working properly because of some errors like virus attack on system, over size of PST files, etc. If your hard disk has some bad sectors and your Outlook PST files is stored on these sectors, then you can only read part of the PST files. If a power failure happens when you are accessing the PST files, that may leave your PST files damaged. Many viruses will infect and damage the outlook PST files or make them inaccessible. It is highly recommended to install quality anti virus software for your outlook email system. Most common reason that causes corruption to your PST files is because of closing or terminating the Outlook software abnormally. It may happen accidentally due to sudden shutdown of the system or due to power failure. Then no need to worry, you can use PST repair tool to recover your files in a easy way.
Steps to fix Outlook PST file errors:
1. Double-click on PST Repair Software and click Run button to start Setup Wizard. Setup
– PST Repair Tool dialog box is displayed.
2.Click on Select Outlook File to fix the PST errors.
4. Specify a destination in the text box or click Browse to select a destination. Click Next. Select Start Menu folder dialog box is displayed.
5. Once the error is removed than you can click on preview option to see the repaired PST file
6. Select the save button to save the PST file and then ok to proceed.
7.You can easily access the PST file by browsing from the destination path.
8. Once successfully installation, PST Repair Software Setup Wizard screen opens. Click Finish.
User Guide For Uninstallation
1. Click on Start> select Control Panel
2. In Control panel choose Add or Remove option
3. Remove / Uninstall PST Repair Tool